1.16 Carat Pear Lab Grown Diamond 14K Gold Halo Stud Earrings
Pear lab grown diamonds sparkle in these gorgeous halo earrings. Set in 14K Gold with ultra secure screw back posts (not pictured). A total diamond weight of 1.16 carat along with our IGI certified lab-grown diamonds make this a perfect gift for that special someone.
Are Lab Grown Diamonds Real?
Lab-Grown Diamonds have the same chemical, physical and optical properties as natural diamonds. They are real diamonds with the same crystal structure and beautiful sparkle, as well as the same hardness. They are also just as durable as natural diamonds. Lab-Grown Diamonds are created in highly controlled laboratory environments using advanced technological processes that duplicate the conditions under which diamonds naturally develop when they form in the mantle, beneath the Earth’s crust. These lab-created diamonds consist of actual carbon atoms arranged in the characteristic diamond crystal structure just like natural diamonds.
- Total Carat Weight: 1.16ctw.
- Total Number of Diamonds: 34
- Primary Diamond Shape: Pear
- Primary Total Diamond Weight: 1.00ctw.
- Secondary Diamond Shape: Round
- Secondary Total Diamond Weight: 0.16ctw.
- Diamond Type: Certified Lab-Grown
- Diamond Quality: IGI Certified G-H Color / VS Clarity
- Comes with IGI Certification Card
- 14K White, Yellow or Rose Gold