Pyrrha-Good Health Talisman Necklace
$ 174.00 USD
This talisman features a caduceus-two snakes winding around a winged staff. In Greek mythology, the staff is carried by Hermes, messenger between the gods and humans.
Strongly associated with medicine, this talisman is able to be engraved on the back with personal medical requirements.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
SIZING & DIMENSION
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 5/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.
Arrives In 2-8 Business Days