Pyrrha-I Was Here Talisman Necklace
This talisman reads 'Fui' in Latin, which means 'I was'. A skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
SIZING & DIMENSION
- Talisman measures approx. 1/2" x 1/2".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.
Arrives In 2-8 Business Days