Luminox MIL-SPEC 3350 Series 3351.SET
IN STOCK. SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!
SUPPLIES EXTREMELY LIMITED
The long-awaited Luminox MIL-SPEC is finally here!
MIL-SPEC (short for Military Specification) refers to the military standard from the U.S. Department of Defense. The Luminox 3350 series watch is built against the performance specifications standard of MIL-PRF-46374G. This means its design and colors, water resistance, robustness, quality, and material sourcing reflect the standards of the U.S. Department of Defense. This watch is a must-have watch for military, first responders, the rugged outdoors, as well as true sports lovers who want a unique watch that they can rely on, whether on land, sea or in the air. Packaged as a set, the MIL-SPEC comes on a black rubber strap with CARBONOX™ signature buckle with an additional camo webbing strap and strap-changing tool.
The Luminox Mil-Spec has the following special features:
- Movement: ETA movement with Heavy- and PreciDrive
- 84 months (7 years) battery life
- Heavy and dominant second hand (unique for a quartz watch)
- Special steel material for case steel parts to avoid oxidation from salt water
- Titanium bezel to save weight. Titanium is also anti-allergenic and also very resistant to salt water. Its unique color makes it the perfect fit for the Luminox Mil-Spec watch
- Luminox’s very own CARBONOX™+ makes the case ultra strong and lightweight at the same time
- 30ATM water resistance
What is HeavyDrive?
When a watch gets a shock, and experiences unbalance, not only the material but also the movement could suffer, influencing its quality afterward. With HeavyDrive technology, the watch gets a counter-impulse once impacted, which prevents the hand from skipping accidentally, and makes the watch tolerate unbalances significantly better than normal
What is PreciDrive?
PreciDrive optimizes the time precision of the watch to +/- 10 seconds/year deviation (dependent on wearing conditions). Thanks to an additional thermo-compensation unit, the motor pulses according to changes in the ambient and water temperature.
This watch is the must-have watch for the military, first responders, rugged outdoors as well as true sports lovers who want a unique watch that they can rely on, whether on land, sea, or in the air.