If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your jewelry or watch purchase, you will receive a full refund with some exceptions.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn, unused and in the same condition that you received it. You must include the original packaging, tags, paperwork, books, manuals, certification and/or anything else included in the package. All tags/labels must still be fully affixed to the item.
Jewelry & Watch returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
There are certain cases where rejection or partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition.
- Any item that shows signs of wear, alternations, or damage
- Any item that is missing parts.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item being returned due to buyers remorse.
If any of the above points are applicable to your item, please note that we reserve the right to reject the return for a refund of any kind. If upon complete rejection for a refund you'd like to have the item sent back, the return shipping cost will be your responsibility.
Please do not send your item(s) back to us without receiving an RA# first.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- All Special Orders.
- All rings with sizing requests.
- All custom pieces.
- All Gift Cards are non-returnable.
Cases where a rejection or partial refund may be offered:
- Items with any signs of wear, alterations or damage.
- Items being returned due to buyers remorse.
If you are unsure whether or not your item(s) would fall into the exceptions listed above and therefore not be eligible for a return and/or refund, please feel free to reach out and ask prior to placing your order.
- Items which are damaged during transit will be replaced with the same item.
- Items which arrive defective can be replaced with any in stock item.
Once your return is received:
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
Once your return is inspected:
- We will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Once your refund is approved:
- It will be processed immediately and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted, typically taking place within 48 hours. This will always be out of our control. If the refund is late or missing, first contact your bank or credit card company as it may take some time before the refund is officially posted. If you have done this and still not received any sign of a refund after 72 hours, please contact us.
We can provide a return shipping label to you, with the understanding that you have read, agreed to, and your item meets the policies stated above.
If the item being returned is due to buyers remorse*, but is eligible for a full refund, the cost of shipping, both ways, will be deducted from the refund.
Buyers remorse is defined, by us, as: receiving the exact item you ordered, as described on the product page, within the timeframe specified, in the condition advertised - but then deciding that you changed your mind about the purchase in some way, do not like the way the item looks or the way it fits.
Once the item has been received and inspected should it fail to meet the criteria for a full refund and only a partial refund is offered we will deduct the cost of shipping to your partial refund.
If your item is outright rejected for a refund of any kind you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to us as well as the cost of the shipping back to you prior to shipping it out.