A.Jaffe Designer Split Shank Princess Halo Diamond Engagement Ring MES412/117
From the Heritage Art Deco Collection, this engagement ring design was inspired by the beautiful New York City skyline, with a profile view symbolic of architecture from the Art Deco period. This engagement ring holds a princess cut center.
- Total Carat Weight: 0.42ctw. (not including center)
- Default Center Size: 0.75ct.
- Default Center Shape: Princess Diamond
- 14K Side Diamond Quality: H-I Color / SI Clarity
- 18K/Platinum Side Diamond Quality: G-H Color / VS Clarity
- Matching Band: MRS412
Center Diamond Shapes & Sizes
- Round, Cushion, Square, Oval, Pear, Marquise, Radiant, Asscher, Emerald, Heart
- This style can accommodate and be customized to fit a variety of diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order
- 14K White, Yellow or Rose Gold
- 18K White, Yellow or Rose Gold
Special Order: Ships in 4-6 weeks.
Prices & Total Carat Weight do not include center stone. Photo shown with a center diamond to demonstrate the complete look of the ring.
Center diamond sold separately at an additional cost. For more information, assistance with a center diamond, and pricing of customization, please contact us at (330) 758-0106 or email email@example.com
CUSTOMIZATION AND SPECIAL ORDERS
Whether you want to make a small modification to one of our existing A.Jaffe engagement rings, or create a completely customized design, we can make that a reality while maintaining the legacy of A.Jaffe’s superior craftsmanship.
Cirelli Jewelers & A.Jaffe do not charge a customization fee. You will only be charged for any additional materials (metal and diamonds) used in your custom design.
Prices shown are for the stock size and configuration only. Additional changes may affect the final price.