Luminox Bear Grylls Survival Master Series 3749
IN STOCK. SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!
Luminox x Bear Grylls Official Watch Collection
The Master Series features two chronographs in 45mm CARBONOX+™ cases with orange details on the case, including SOS in Morse code for quick reference. The pushers of the chronograph are in solid stainless steel, while the stainless-steel crown has an orange rubber crown ring for easy grip.
This special timepiece is water resistant to 300 meters and sports a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. One version of the 3740 Master series comes on a black rubber strap, while the other comes on anorange rubber strap. Both versions come with a compass already assembled to the strap.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 30 ATM, 1000 feet
- Movement: RONDA 5030.D
- Case material: CARBONOX™+
- Bezel: CARBONOX™+, uni-directional turning, count-up and compass
- Case Back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: 316L Stainless Steel, screw on
- Strap / bracelet: Orange rubber EPDM strap, stainless steel buckle
- Width of Strap: 24 mm
- Accessory: Compass Loop