Luminox Limited Edition Pacific Diver Series Thank You For Your Service 3121.BO.TY.SET
SPECIAL ORDER. SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
Only 1,000 timepieces of this latest addition to the Pacific Diver 3120 series will be available worldwide.
In honor of professional and volunteer careers, the Luminox limited edition 'Thank You for Your Service' Pacific Diver reminds us to take a moment to thank those around us who are working for the betterment of our communities and their nation. This timepiece recognizes the courageous doctors, nurses, teachers, police, firefighters, military and many more selfless occupations that make a difference in the lives of all of us. This limited-edition timepiece comes packaged as a set - designed with a purple cut-to-fit rubber strap to symbolize the sacrifices made and an additional black cut-to-fit rubber strap.
Purple symbolizes the blood of those who have made sacrifices in war and traditionally the color is associated with anyone who has served. For this reason, Luminox designed the new timepiece with a purple cut-to-fit rubber strap and etched “Thank You for Your Service” on the dial. In addition to the purple, it will be accompanied by a black rubber strap that allows for the full black-out aesthetic.
- 44mm Diameter
- Origin - Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Water Resistance - 200 Meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, Individually Tested
- Movement - Swiss Quartz Ronda 515
- Case - 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel - CARBONOX™, uni-directional turning
- Case Back - 316L stainless steel, screw down
- Crystal - Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Crown - 316L Stainless steel, screw in, protected crown
- Strap 1 - Purple Cut-To-Fit w/ 316L Foldover Clasp
- Strap 2 - Purple Cut-To-Fit w/ 316L Foldover Clasp
- Lug Width - 24mm
- Case Height - 12mm
- Weight - 106g
- Luminox self-powered illumination Superluminova dial markings